CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

lizzyminto

17th April 2009, 13:00
Jim B told u head in spin. JUPITER JUPITER>
11 of 19  -   Report This Post

md

17th April 2009, 13:43
Lizzyminto ?? Does Jupiter refer to this Rainbow puzzle. Neither of those answers FgD and Plcmts are particularly good; but so far the one that counts does not seem to have surfaced. Maybe Jupiter is something do with the identity checker in the wrong place
12 of 19  -   Report This Post

lizzyminto

17th April 2009, 14:44
MD> Jim B. Please disregard any ref to Jupiter. no connection to rainbow quiz. just my ref to my visits to this site and identy check. Sorry to confuse. (confused myself also. not hard to do) bye........
13 of 19  -   Report This Post

jimb

17th April 2009, 16:45

Lizzyminto

I can certainly empathise with you in the confusion stakes, just ask young Campanilla (there goes my confusion again), she's been prescribing cocoa and an early night following my confusion re clue 94, bless her.

Nnnnineteen, nnnnineteen, nineteen was the average of American soldiers in the Vietnam war, according to a "spoof" record some years ago and 19 now seems to have come back to haunt us.

Keep on truckin'
14 of 19  -   Report This Post

jimb

17th April 2009, 16:47

Whoops, average age
15 of 19  -   Report This Post

sheila

17th April 2009, 16:47
Am also new to this site and have found you conversation thourghly entertaining-- and i did catch on about jupiter, can anyone help with these book titles i have put in already and what is a rainbow quiz and where is it? I would love to try, probably to hard for a learner.
16 of 19  -   Report This Post

trevor

17th April 2009, 16:56
Hi sheila,
You can see the Rainbow Quiz here;
http://freespace.virgin.net/neville.mizen3/puzzle.htm.

p.s. to google your books etc, just putting the letters in is enough for most of them. ie - do a seach for- tcitr
17 of 19  -   Report This Post

trevor

17th April 2009, 16:59
Sorry, that link doesn't work. try here.
http://freespace.virgin.net/neville.mizen3/
18 of 19  -   Report This Post

lizzyminto

17th April 2009, 19:05
Come on guys. youve had all day!! no.19 please.Joke over one of you clever people must have the answer by now help pleaseI wont sleep tonight.(this last for sympathy vote)
19 of 19  -   Report This Post