CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

krisstoff

15th April 2009, 15:41
hello! i'm stuck on 2 clues. the first is"section of building work etc",and the pattern is;??a?e, and the second clue is;"metal fixing device",and the pattern is;?t???e,all help appreciated thanks,cheery-o!,krisstoff.
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

campanilla

15th April 2009, 15:45
Frame
Staple
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

krisstoff.

15th April 2009, 15:56
he4llo,campanilla,staple fits,but the"A" in each word do not cross,thankyou for replying though.the building section one could be "place" though,as the "P" in staple crosses the first blank letter of the building work section question.but thankyou for responding anyway,cheery-!,krisstoff.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

jimb

15th April 2009, 16:03
Kristoff

How about "Phase?

Campanilla

get back to Rainbow 19

JimB
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

campanilla

15th April 2009, 16:59
Don't think I can't see you, JaimeBe, I am up to the back teeth with 19 and 94. Just having a little rest..... whereas you aren't even trying anymore!!
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

krisstoff

15th April 2009, 17:24
thankyou,campanilla,for STAPLE,i'll stick with that one,and thankyou,jimB,for PHASE,i'll stick with that one too,cheery-o!krisstoff.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

jimb

15th April 2009, 17:25
Campanilla

you cut me deeply with your accusation. I spend every waking hour, and some sleeping too, thinking of the dreaded 19. There a words meaning protection etched into every flat surface around the house and every one of them taunts me and seem to yell at me, "it's me, can't you see, you fool, it's so obvious, it's me, me, me"

So, please, someone, end this torture, soon!!

PS Is there still a problem with 94?
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

campanilla

15th April 2009, 17:34
Purlease, spare me the hearts and flowers!!! Not a dry eye in the house, including my neighbours' glass one..... I'm not totally convinced with either sou'westers or stovepipes or any of the others at the moment so I am still looking for an answer. If nothing brilliant comes up, then I'll stick a pin in one of them when I have to actually send the quiz in. Anyway, back to the grindstone.....
8 of 8  -   Report This Post