CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

silly boy

3rd November 2010, 19:13
Hi Colin .... long time no see ! lol Both teams doing well .... so far ! Are you looking forward to Sunday ? I've decided which armchair to sit in for best viewing BBC2 Wales. Should be a cracker. I can't wish you luck .... for obvious reasons. lol ;o)
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

3rd November 2010, 19:27
Hi Silly Boy, I will put a few shillings on the bluebirds to win and if my wager goes down, I will be a happy man!!!!!!
I think with 20,000 additional team members, you just have the edge. Let us hope it is a good clean game not spoiled by pens.
P.S. Has Mr. Chopra been cured on his Meniere's Disease? Cos last year he kept falling over in the box!!!
P.S. Can you solve Quizmad's other clue?
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

3rd November 2010, 19:31
I'm stuck on that one myself ...... for the moment. I put that quiz down for a while to give myself a break. Will get back to it soon. lol
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

3rd November 2010, 19:46
SuzieM's got it. Nailstone in Leicestershire.

Bath now and then footie on the telly.

Here's to a good game.

Blessings.
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

6th November 2010, 17:32
I don't know about Nailstone ..... but my nails are nearly gone. Hurry up tomorrow ! lol ;o)
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

6th November 2010, 22:42
Where are you Colin ?
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

6th November 2010, 23:02
Have you missed me Silly Boy?
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

7th November 2010, 11:27
Of course ...... ready for today ? I've booked my armchair and the missus is off to M&S, so should be a good afternoon ! lol ;o)
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

7th November 2010, 15:13
Well done the Swans ! I blame Dave Jones from the start ..... fancy picking a hopeless centre-forward, and a mid-fielder who hasn't played for 8 weeks !!!!! Swansea deserved the points. ;o(
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

7th November 2010, 15:22
Hi Silly Boy, That's nice of you, I think overall the swans were the better side. Still, it's only a game and the bragging rights only last until the next game.

Blessings.
10 of 10  -   Report This Post