CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » Red

billie

28th October 2010, 17:07
Answer contains the word RED

'hospital emergency signal'
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

28th October 2010, 17:18
Not sure if I understand this properly but. "Code Red" is standard hospital emergency communication for a fire.
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

david

1st November 2010, 00:23
Must be more to it than that. I am not convinced.
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

1st November 2010, 00:27
OK you rude ungrateful sod. How about Firedrill.
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

1st November 2010, 00:35
David,
Should have added what the hell's it got to do with you.
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st November 2010, 00:40
Terry
Just Wikied code red and top of the list is "An alert code used in hospitals".
Looks like you are correct as per usual!
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

1st November 2010, 00:50
Hello TJ,
Don't mind me. I just get pissed off when you try to help someone and they can't even pretend to be nice when they really think you are an asshole.

Still, I've had a great day. Family celebration,loads of booze. I've spent the last 4 or 5 hours on this site between other things. I'm a bit cheesed to see how many people can't be bothered to say thank you. Even those who give the wrong letters,etc and you still sort it out for them. Mind you, as I told my grand-daughter "There's only one thing scares me about halloween". she asked "which is", I replied "exactly".
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st November 2010, 01:07
Hi Terry
Glad you are having a good family day.
I second your remarks about some of the posters on this site,and I have the distinct feeling that things are getting worse.
I know that if I get an answer to something I have toiled with unsuccessfully for ages,I feel the least I can do is to say thanks.
By the way has Trevor taken over your burden,even on a temporary basis,to give you a chance of some necessary recuperation from the excessive demands put on you by the Grand Duchess?
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

terry

1st November 2010, 01:14
TJ,
Well, as you probably know he answered a particularly difficult question and the Duchess was awarded to him. he told me that the soup thing wouldn't be a problem because he had already had some. I got the impression that he was waiting in all his glory flexing his muscle(s) for his big moment. I just hope he's still alive.
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st November 2010, 01:17
At least if he doesn't make it he'll have died happy.
10 of 11  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Red