CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

raj

26th October 2010, 11:26
Pipes used for watering plants.
5 letter word.
--S-S
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

blue moon

26th October 2010, 11:28
hoses
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrisg

26th October 2010, 11:28
hoses
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

emf

26th October 2010, 11:29
hoses, are you doing any yourself, these aren't hard.
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

raj

26th October 2010, 11:31
Thanx to all of u.
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

blue moon

26th October 2010, 12:04
It's possible that raj is Asian, if you were doing a crossword in a 2nd language it may not be too easy.
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

terry

26th October 2010, 12:28
That's very noble of you Blue Moon. But it's equally possible that Raj is not Asian and English is not his(?) second language. You could as easily assume that he is merely amusing himself by asking infantile questions.
In fact you could assume anything you like and never know the truth. It wouldn't surprise me if someone claiming to be Raj said that they lived on the dark side of the moon and were using this site to try and contact mankind.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

raj

26th October 2010, 12:42
I am an Indian for your info.
I am not accustomed to solve crosswords,thats why I am finding it difficult. But I thank all of u who have helped me in ur answers.
Bye
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

terry

26th October 2010, 12:57
Raj,

I am not having a go at you. I'm merely trying to point out that on a site like this it is absurd to make assumptions about the posters. All you can do is take things at face value-until you are proved wrong,or more often,right.
9 of 9  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » pipes