CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

brendan

1st January 2024, 03:15
Another excellent puzzle from the ever-reliable Chalicea.

On the plus side - my colouring pens got plenty of use 😀

On the down side... I can't get the dang song out of my head 🤕
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

alwayspuzzled

1st January 2024, 10:20
Agree that it was another excellent puzzle. Like you I got out my various colours but I resisted the temptation to play the song which I still have on an old cassette.
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

grunger

1st January 2024, 17:11
I only used one colour, per title. Have I gone wrong?
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

malone

1st January 2024, 18:24
Grunger, I went a bit more ... artistic. The preamble says we've to 'respond as she does, colouring 34 cells appropriately' - my finished product reflects the ... different elements involved.

4 of 8  -   Report This Post

alwayspuzzled

1st January 2024, 18:47
I did the same as Malone.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

brendan

1st January 2024, 19:06
I don't think it will surprise anyone that I used more than one colour 😂

I used the the colour and object in the title and placed 'around' the 'large object', which I coloured using a mixture of browns, reds.... well, you get the picture:-)
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

ruthrobin

2nd January 2024, 12:38
Thanks folks, I'm so glad you liked it. I think it was agreed that just two colours would be acceptable - responding as she does, but Malone's response says it all - I would be enjoying the chance to use the coloured pencils.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

grunger

2nd January 2024, 16:22
Malone, always puzzled, Brendan

Thanks for your hints, Yes, multi-coloured is more attractive and appropriate than my bland effort.

ruthrobin

Thanks also from me for a lovely puzzle. I can always make a good stab at your EVs. I didnt know the song but the first 3 words were fairly clear and Google did the rest.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » EV 1623