CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

22nd December 2023, 08:08
On behalf of Ash and his team of Elves, including myself, I would like to wish all our members a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks to the spirit in which you all take part, It's been quite a good year without too many traumas (apart from odd spat here and there) and long may it continue. You are a great bunch of Crossworders and I hope you will continue to support us in the coming year.
1 of 18  -   Report This Post

chrise

22nd December 2023, 08:57
Merry Christmas to you all and many thanks for all your efforts to keep this lovely site running.
2 of 18  -   Report This Post

malone

22nd December 2023, 10:42
Thanks for the festive greetings, Norah - and thanks for all you and Ash (and the team of elves) do throughout the year. The Forum is a great resource - it offers help (of all sizes and shapes) and allows us to share our appreciation (or otherwise!) of a wide variety of crosswords. There are many friendly, helpful people around, and your site is a welcome meeting place.

Happy 2024!
3 of 18  -   Report This Post

jono

22nd December 2023, 11:01
Happy Christmas Norah, Ash and team. Many thanks for all you do.

And a Very Happy Christmas to all forum members, here’s to next year!
4 of 18  -   Report This Post

tyke51

22nd December 2023, 12:03
Many thanks Norah, Ash and the team - you are much appreciated by all forum members!
Best Wishes for 2024!
5 of 18  -   Report This Post

escher

22nd December 2023, 12:12
Norah/Ash
Season's greetings and thanks for all the hard work in managing and running the site.

M?r?y C?r??t?a? (5,9)

H??p? ?e? ?e?r (5,3,4)

6 of 18  -   Report This Post

malone

22nd December 2023, 12:39
Escher, it's always good to give the clue - then those of us without a copy can help, try to help. It's also a good idea to say which publication the clues are from.

PS Sorry for the slight ... digression, folks, I couldn't resist.
7 of 18  -   Report This Post

jono

22nd December 2023, 12:53
Murky carpetbag?

Hoppy keg beer?
8 of 18  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

22nd December 2023, 18:19
A very Merry Christmas to all and many thanks to Norah, Ash and the elves.
Good wishes for 2024
Jg
9 of 18  -   Report This Post

muraria

22nd December 2023, 20:43
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all!
10 of 18  -   Report This Post