CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sudokulover

5th October 2010, 13:15
I've recently joined - is it like the "Genius" where you submit your grid and only your FIRST submission counts OR can I re-enter a puzzle (e.g Times Jumbo sat) after discovering I've made a mistake. (On Sat I entered patroL instead of patroN for a down clue)
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

problem chimp

5th October 2010, 13:29
I been in the Times Crossword Club since it launched, and I've always presumed that only one entry is allowed. But I see what you mean, do new entries overwrite previous entries, which are then " collected " at the closing date.

I presume its the former but nothing is mentioned on the help pages.

You'll find " contact us " details in the Explore Crossword Club section ( although you often don't get any answer to your query)and there's always the bulletin board to ask other members.
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

problem chimp

5th October 2010, 13:35
Hi again

I've just checked the sites Bulletin Board, which was a discussion site for members but now seems to be just news about the site. I never used it as it was just one long single thread ( and very confusing). They are however promising a members forum in the new revamped site.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

ajt

5th October 2010, 13:37
Hello Sudokulover - I've been a member for quite a long time. The only ones (I believe) that you can submit online are the monthly members only puzzle and the Sunday cryptic. As far as I'm aware, it's only one entry. I always print them off to complete, anyway.
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

problem chimp

5th October 2010, 13:44
There's a submit button for the Saturday Crossword, The Sunday Crossword, The Club Monthly. the TLS and both the jumbos.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

ajt

5th October 2010, 13:50
Thank you - I stand corrected. I don'tdo all of them
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

problem chimp

5th October 2010, 13:52
I've won most of them over the years - even winning the £100 monthly once.

Definitely great value for money.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

5th October 2010, 14:19
Thanks AJT & Problem Chimp for your replies. I shall just have to be more careful in future submitting final entries.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post