CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

caravaggio

25th September 2010, 17:56
Snap, Crypto!
38 of 46  -   Report This Post

charlie's human

25th September 2010, 17:57

Thank you Crypto - your reply came in as I sent my second post. But now all is well and I can get Charlie his tea.
39 of 46  -   Report This Post

charlie's human

25th September 2010, 18:00

And Carravagio too! thank you both
40 of 46  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

25th September 2010, 18:02
You're welcome!
41 of 46  -   Report This Post

mondrian

27th September 2010, 11:14
To Caravaggio et al from Cheshire. I watched Countryfile yesterday with special interest as it was from Cheshire and knowing that so many of the correspondents on this site seem to have some connection with that County. Hope you all saw it.
42 of 46  -   Report This Post

crypto

27th September 2010, 12:01
Hi Mondrian - I spotted Countryfile was from Cheshire. I meant to watch it but forgot all about it. I was born in Handforth (part of Wilmslow) and still have Cheshire in my address, although I now live in Stockport. Anyway, I see according to my paper it says it is "repeated at 12.55am on Thursday" - which is actually early Friday morning. I'll go and programme the record button now. Thanks for the reminder.
43 of 46  -   Report This Post

philip

27th September 2010, 13:14
Hey you two!
Got me really worried posting on a Monday. Thought you had both got hold of early copies of RT40 (only 11 more to Christmas!)
Have recorded the Countryfile but not watched it yet
PHILIP
See you tomorrow
44 of 46  -   Report This Post

mondrian

28th September 2010, 12:54
Hello Philip and Crypto. Got your messages. What a terrible thought that there are only 11 more Crosswords until the bumper Christmas one. Haven`t got this week`s RT yet but will have a go this evening!! Good luck everyone.
45 of 46  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

28th September 2010, 14:30
Good afternoon to you all,

The Countryfile programme concentrated on two particular towns, Knutsford and Alderley Edge, but I'm not going to go into more detail.

However, a friend of mine, Ray Jackson - known to all and sundry as 'Zeke' - runs the Lower Moss Wood Educational Nature Reserve, which is just outside Knutsford and Julia Bradbury didn't visit it...

A few years ago, Zeke was awarded the MBE for his efforts here and, for those of you who may be interested, go to:

www.lowermosswood.org.uk/

where all will be revealed. Oh by the way, I've finished '40' but I am not starting the thread!

Regards,

Caravaggio
46 of 46  -   Report This Post