CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

todd

18th September 2010, 22:54
YOU ARE A SAD DUMBO
1 of 13  -   Report This Post

terry

18th September 2010, 23:01
Todd/Stan/Whoever,
As you don't get out much I'm prepared to chip in to buy you a once in a lifetime treat. How do you fancy a trip to a fancy Swiss clinic. You won't need to worry about French air-traffic controllers going on strike for the return journey. There won't be one.
2 of 13  -   Report This Post

todd

18th September 2010, 23:03
THAT IS SO NASTY AND UNCALLED FOR ESPECIALLY AS IT IS SO NEAR THE TRUTH
3 of 13  -   Report This Post

terry

18th September 2010, 23:09
Todd,
What is it with jerks like you. It's OK for you to slag someone off for no good reason. But if you are slagged off, you cry shame and start crying. Nobody likes a misery-guts you know. At least try and make your snide comments a bit more amusing and a bit less ape-like.
4 of 13  -   Report This Post

todd

18th September 2010, 23:15
I MEAN IM DYING AND THINKING ABOUT A SWISS CLINIC YOU MORON
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

terry

18th September 2010, 23:22
Todd,
I don't know whether you are telling the truth or not. I suspect you are not. Either way there must be a better way of spending your time than slagging off complete strangers over nothing. I'm tempted to say get a life. But perhaps not.
6 of 13  -   Report This Post

trevor

18th September 2010, 23:24
todd, (a big if here) but IF what you say is true,surely now is a time to be charitable,goodwill to all etc will open more doors than spite.
I believe we just rot anyway but hedge your bets mate - be nice.
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

todd

18th September 2010, 23:26
i think we go somewhere i have to
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

honoria

18th September 2010, 23:47
You both come across as lightweights and such petty minded people. Maturity is certainly not your wont.
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

trevor

19th September 2010, 00:34
Honoria
I assume you mean me in your "both"
how can you deal maturely with somebody who SHOUTS ALL THE TIME AND TELLS BLATENT LIES (why on earth would anybody seriously considering Swiss "treatment" bother to come onto this forum?)

What do you mean by lightweight,in which area/s am i lightweight?
I can assure you that i think referring to suicide to score points is far from "petty".

Pretending to be suicidal to win a petty arguement is just...
Actually Honoria, at the risk of being Male and immature i think i can sum up with - up yours!
10 of 13  -   Report This Post