CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kiwisolver

16th September 2010, 07:11
Hi fellow cruciverablists

I know that some of you also frequent the Answerbank online site, but according to Google, it has been disable as a security risk. I usually get the Spectator on Thursday as a PDF link. Could someone please post it here when it appears, or e-mail me direct:
piper1@slingshot.co.nz

Cheers

Marianne
1 of 69  -   Report This Post

chelle7272

16th September 2010, 07:37
Hi Kiwi solver,

Answer bank works fine now and the link is there
2 of 69  -   Report This Post

kiwisolver

16th September 2010, 07:45
I've take my life into my hands and downloaded the PDF but I'm still getting the following warning - I haven't changed my security settings and this message has only appeared today.

"This web site at www.theanswerbank.co.uk has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences"

It's a worry!
3 of 69  -   Report This Post

ajt

16th September 2010, 08:20

sudokulover

16th September 2010, 10:28
Finding this hard today - every clue is taking ages!Well over half way now - how's everyone else doing?
5 of 69  -   Report This Post

ajt

16th September 2010, 10:38
Not as well as you, Sudokulover, by the sound of it. Not halfway, and I'm finding the wordplay very obscure.
6 of 69  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

16th September 2010, 10:53
Yes I agree - the wordplay is very obscure!Quite a few clues solved but I don't fully understand why! Let's keep persevering !
7 of 69  -   Report This Post

kookaburra

16th September 2010, 10:57
Hi AJT and Sudokulover
Thanks for your help last week.
If you are both finding this week's offering difficult, I may not even bother. I have already downloaded and printed the crossword and am waiting for inspiration. It's almost 8pm here and I'm considering the easy option of TV and a glass of wine or three.
8 of 69  -   Report This Post

clevertask

16th September 2010, 11:11
Yes, I'm finding it very tough after last week's one!
9 of 69  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

16th September 2010, 11:39
Um...perhaps I picked the wrong week to try this puzzle for the first time?
10 of 69  -   Report This Post