CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT37

chris4food

10th September 2010, 10:03
Hi Trevor, I used the chris4food name, cos the one I wanted to use was unavailable, and as I love cooking, and cater on a 'semi-professional' basis, it seemed appropriate.....
re your comment about ads on iv catchup - I've not noticed any - esp when I catch up on my soaps...
Cheers
Chris
41 of 65  -   Report This Post

bees

10th September 2010, 10:43
John (fA)glad to see you back; people were getting worried. Is there still a bar in Inverness called The Tryst? I vaguely remember quite a lot of Glenfarclas 105 being consumed.

Mondrian- I would have done the survey, if it hadn't been the impertinent and intrusive questions on the last page.
42 of 65  -   Report This Post

robtherich

10th September 2010, 14:23
Agree wholeheartedly: eschew any section headed About Yourself. Nosy bar stewards!

Apropos of nuffink in particular, cruciverbalists might delight in this, taken from fifteensquared: www.anagramtubemap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk. Sorry pardon, that I'm not a cleverclogs like JfromA and can create brillo links and make the letters dance, but it's well worth a cut'n'paste!
43 of 65  -   Report This Post

robtherich

10th September 2010, 14:26
And would you not have thought that by now the idiot trying to sell sweaty baseball togs would have got the idea?
44 of 65  -   Report This Post

karen gardner

10th September 2010, 14:37
Hi all,
Have not responded to surveys for over 10 years. Got fed up calls from companys saying that I'd "expressed an interest in...". Having seen Bees post I took a look at the last page. What a cheek!!. Karenx
45 of 65  -   Report This Post

nimrod

10th September 2010, 18:35
Welcome back, John from Arran. Nice to hear from you and also nice to see that you are keeping busy.
I will not be on the thread for a couple of weeks as I have some major surgery pushed forward for next week. Polish vodka, Caravaggio, might now come in useful!!
Thanks all for the banter. Be good!
46 of 65  -   Report This Post

robtherich

10th September 2010, 19:08
Good luck with the knife-job NIMROD, or - as we say in the theatah - break a leg!
47 of 65  -   Report This Post

philip

10th September 2010, 19:25
Nimrod
Hope everything goes OK
John - you really have been globe trotting this last few weeks
PHILIP
48 of 65  -   Report This Post

bees

10th September 2010, 19:28
All the best, Nimrod! Look forward to you telling us all about it (except the gooey bits, of course).
49 of 65  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

10th September 2010, 20:13
With all good wishes for an early return to this Forum, Nimrod.
50 of 65  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT37