CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sunny

21st August 2010, 14:41
I am inviting every one here to help and participate in my forum..but not one is coming. why?
just created the forum.
needed some member to help make some post/comments. i know this is wrong to say this....Just help by being a member,comments on post,share your views and knowledge.PLEASE PLEASE.just to make it lively...http://treasurestrove.com
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

benjy

21st August 2010, 14:46
Trying to register, but the letters are not too clear, which I'm guessing is my problem!
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

philip

21st August 2010, 15:10
Sunny
Because this is a crossword solvers forum and we dont really want it diluting with ads for non-puzzle sites. If we are not careful, we could become another ebay and we seem to be a community on this forum that will resist this.
Suggest you try elsewhere where perhaps your odd links might be more appreciated
Sorry
PHILIP
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

thicky

21st August 2010, 15:59
I agree with PHILIP. It seems to me that some of your recent posts vary between the lurid and religious doctrinare and we dont really want either on this site
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

sallyw

21st August 2010, 17:37
At least you have given a reason for your rather incongruous posts, but most people on here use it primarily for assistance with crossword clues, although there are sometimes deviations from the main remit. It can be disconcerting to people to have religious or philosophical questions posted to a site which is not really catering for that type of discussion. You should maybe try some other forums such as www.spiritandsky.com/philosophy/chats-and-forums
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

robtherich

21st August 2010, 18:43
Suggest you might be better occupied doing crosswords. Or trying...
6 of 6  -   Report This Post