CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mamya

30th July 2010, 23:43
Don't be wound up, no one on this thread has had a pop, they are joking betwixt themselves.
21 of 23  -   Report This Post

helena

31st July 2010, 11:56
Hi Ryan don't take the remarks made by the "troll", I have in the past been called stupid and thick and then posts a personal request to assist her with one of her crosswrod clues. I did in fact stop coming to this site for over a month (as some others have) due to the inappropriate comments on the site. Most of the time there are excanges of friendly banter but the person concerned oversteps the mark and is blatently abusive.

I hope you will continue to sue this site and not be put off by this peson, we look forward to your contributions and queries, we are all here to help each other.

Helena

22 of 23  -   Report This Post

sallyw

31st July 2010, 13:11
Hi Ryan. Nice one for completeing your first cyptic, may you go on to complete many more1 Just to add to what the others have said, there are one or two posters on here who sometimes can get a bit personal. The answer is to take no notice of them. (I was called thick by someone on here myself, just because I had the temerity to ask for help on a short clue, but hey ho!) The vast majority of the psoters on this site are friendly helpful and vewry erudite with a great sense of humour, so welcome and enjoy!
23 of 23  -   Report This Post