CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

colin (swansea jack)

19th July 2010, 13:45
Hi Folks,
Would someone kindly put me out of my misery and explain the logic of this final crossword answer please?

Never ending round of housework? (4)-O-P

I have got LOOP or I suppose it could be HOOP.

I can see that a loop is never ending but I have been staring at this for an hour and can't tie in the housework bit unless it is Hoop and the Ho = house.

Blessings.
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

19th July 2010, 13:50
House = ho
work = op
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

19th July 2010, 13:51
.... all together = hoop
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

19th July 2010, 13:53
Hi Colin ..... I haven't been around much .... far too busy. Daughter got married on Saturday ..... still recovering ! lol ;o)
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

19th July 2010, 13:55
Cheers mate. In with a shout of the £10 prize now !!!

Did win a competition last week on local radio - £250 of vouchers from a local Garden Centre, so I think I will buy a bench to sit in the garden and do my crossword.
What about our new manager???? See you lost 3-0 in Portugal. Happy days.

Blessings.
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

19th July 2010, 13:57
Every happiness to them.

That's knocked a hole in your bank balance then, you need to win the MOS prize crossword.!
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

19th July 2010, 13:57
Nice win Colin. Still can't get any players ... and he was experimenting with a new formation in that match ..... another one that doesn't work ! lol ;o)
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

19th July 2010, 14:00
I need to win the MOS crosswords for the next two months ! The do was held in The Vale Spa and Country Golf Club. I used to have money ! lol
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

cath from saron

19th July 2010, 15:26
re: SW EVENING POST

ditto above logic! groaner! i didn't post entry off this week because i was away sat! does anyone win if they don't post it saturday?

cath x
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

20th July 2010, 08:02
Hi Cath,

It has to reach the E.Post by first post Thursday.

Therefore either post it second class post on a Tuesday or first class post on a Wednesday, so that it arrives Thursday morning.

If you post it on Saturday it will be right at the bottom of the sack of entries.

Our family has won a few times. It's a lot of work (enjoyable)for a £10 voucher!!!

I'll watch our for your name among the winners!

Blessings

10 of 10  -   Report This Post