CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

malone

16th October 2018, 06:52
High jinks? Just one, actually - for an early rise. (2,4,3,4)
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

rusty

16th October 2018, 07:11
Up with the lark, possibly ?
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

malone

16th October 2018, 07:18
Thanks again, Rusty. I don't think being up with the lark is enough for spam-fighting - the pests are around very early some mornings!
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

rusty

16th October 2018, 07:20
Yes, but Norah has zapped the early birds already!
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

malone

16th October 2018, 07:21
It must be a depressing start to Norah's day, but I'm glad she's so efficient!
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

malone

16th October 2018, 08:01
Spam-bumping...
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

16th October 2018, 08:28
Thanks Malone and Rusty for your kind words, I wouldn’t call my morning start depressing as I do get paid by the dear boy to look after the Crossword Forum and his WebComic site, not a lot but he really does pay me, ha, ha. As I’ve said before, it’s spoon in hand, full blast coffee on the table and fingers working rapidly.

I was up early because I’m going out at 9am BST, to town and then to see Ken. I will take a IPad with me and clear what is there when I get to Ken’s Home. Then it’s shopping and car service, busy day.

Thanks both of you for your help in letting me know about the Spam and also for posting the Malone Times.

What I don’t understand are the money buying ones, why don’t the powers that be contact them as if a customer then shut them down?

I did contact our local Police once but they told me to contact someone else, I thought stuff it, if you can’t be bothered then why should I worry about it.
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

malone

16th October 2018, 15:15
Thanks, Norah. I know you tackle the spam at the same time as you're tackling your breakfast - it's the monotony of that that I feel must be depressing!

I hope you had a good visit with Ken and managed to get everything else done.

I'll be away on holiday next week, so Malone Times won't be hitting the presses!
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

jigjag

16th October 2018, 17:37
malone

have a nice holiday. Looking forward to your contributions when you return
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

malone

16th October 2018, 19:08
Thanks, jigag, that's very kind of you.
10 of 11  -   Report This Post