CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

polly dee

13th July 2010, 20:12
All answers are Cheeses, Coins, Colours, Currencies, Constellations and Counties.
Please can anyone help with these :-
1. Elchis (anag)
2. Chewed like tobacco kept in the mouth
3. Sounds like vertical
Many thanks !
1 of 36  -   Report This Post

terry

13th July 2010, 20:36
The closing date for this quiz is 31 August 2010. Perhaps you should make a bit of an effort to do it yourself. Or at least wait until nearer the closing date.
2 of 36  -   Report This Post

polly dee

14th July 2010, 15:10
Thanks for that terry - you know absolutely nothing about me or my cicumstances - so butt out.
3 of 36  -   Report This Post

terry

14th July 2010, 15:15
Oh,I don't know,Polly Dee. I think you've told me quite a bit about yourself - none of it very flattering,I'm afraid.
4 of 36  -   Report This Post

helena

14th July 2010, 15:21
Polly Dee, I think that your outburst was uncalled for, on this site we are here to help people who are having problems with crosswords/quizes, but try and encourage self-help but will assist when you have tried all other avenues to solve the clues. As this quiz has only recently been released perhaps it is a little too early to be asking for help.
5 of 36  -   Report This Post

quizaddict

14th July 2010, 16:04
This is all so inconsistent though
Some ask when it has just come out and if none of you have the quiz you are not aware of closing date so they get away with it
Actually despite the fact that there is over a month to go it has been out a good two month I would think so am sure Polly has tried
6 of 36  -   Report This Post

polly dee

15th July 2010, 09:35
terry plus one and all, I apologise. No excuses - I have never done such a thing before and I hope never to do it again. I appreciate all help I get on this site. I hope I am forgiven ? Polly Dee x
7 of 36  -   Report This Post

quizaddict

15th July 2010, 12:10
You have nothing to be sorry for in my opinion
others ask much earlier than this and as I said it has been out ages
Also you did give it its proper title too many hide behind local quiz or I am stuck etc
8 of 36  -   Report This Post

the avenger

15th July 2010, 13:57
Lots of snide criticism and not much help for someone who is simply trying to complete a quiz.
Those responsible really need to get a life. Suki has nothing to apologise for. If you cannot help, why post a reply?
9 of 36  -   Report This Post

mamya

15th July 2010, 14:05
Polly, a clue for Q3

Think of a DIY item used to determine a vertical drop.
If I listed all the ones I am stumped on, I would receive some flak LOL It is a testing quiz for sure.

Good luck

Mamya
10 of 36  -   Report This Post