CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jennifer

7th September 2018, 09:53
A new Rainbow Quiz usually drops on my doormat on 1st March and 1st September. Has anyone received a copy yet?
1 of 29  -   Report This Post

malone

7th September 2018, 09:58
It's available on the website, Jennifer - I've seen it.
2 of 29  -   Report This Post

mamya

7th September 2018, 12:31
Yes, I got mine.
3 of 29  -   Report This Post

nonplussed

7th September 2018, 15:16
http://www.rainbowcharitypuzzles.co.uk/

if you don't have the web-site.
4 of 29  -   Report This Post

jennifer

7th September 2018, 16:21
Thanks everyone. I've got into the puzzle site and printed it out.
Expect it will arrive by post now. Checked with a friend and her copy arrived by mail a few days ago.
5 of 29  -   Report This Post

malone

7th September 2018, 16:25
Glad you've got it, Jennifer.

PS My heart sank when I first saw your post - I thought it was going to be the earliest ever request for help with a Rainbow Quiz!
6 of 29  -   Report This Post

elle

7th September 2018, 16:59
It will be interesting to see how early the requests for help/answers do come in......
I see that the closing date for the Quiz is not until the end of November!
7 of 29  -   Report This Post

malone

7th September 2018, 17:06
I wondered that too, Elle. I often think that some of the Rainbow Quizzers are like migrating birds - landing in great numbers, moving on fairly quickly...
8 of 29  -   Report This Post

monty1

7th September 2018, 19:16
This latest Rainbow quiz is excellent! Some easy clues, some not. Partner and I finished it in 5 days, not without a lot of research. Highly recommended, and all for a great cause. No hints for a long time please!

Now I can get on with the gardening!
9 of 29  -   Report This Post

dougglos

9th September 2018, 00:03
Monty 1 - rather jealous of your ability here! Managed 99 after about three days, but spent another 4 days (so far) in trying to find the last one! In keeping with the general sentiments, I am not revealing which one I need, but will have a look at this website in about late November, in case!
10 of 29  -   Report This Post