CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

20th July 2018, 09:13
Please be patient with the Spam as I am out most of the day. Read and learn, some of them are very amusing. However, I can’t see the point of any of them, there is often no link and the English translation is appalling.

Malone, perhaps you could work your magic, ha, ha. I will delete late this afternoon.

For info, I’m taking my visiting daughter to a Craft Centre, then to a Carvery for lunch, then to visit my husband who unfortunately now lives in a Care home, then to Marks to get some food, then to B&Q to get some paint, then home, sweet home. Quite a long inventory.
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

rosalind

20th July 2018, 10:25
WOW Norah, what a program. Sorry to hear about your husband.
Love Marks food!
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

stevea6000

20th July 2018, 10:39
Buying spam at Marks? Or maybe have some at the carvery? :)
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

chrise

20th July 2018, 16:47
Welcome back, Norah! Have a nice cup of tea and a sit-down...
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

malone

20th July 2018, 17:31
Thanks for this morning's message, Norah. I too was out, so couldn't conjure up any clues... next time (it seems inevitable that there will be a next time!).

Your day out sounds very full. I hope you got all the necessary bits done and got to enjoy the treat elements - Carvery lunch, nice supplies from M and S. Best wishes to you and your husband.
5 of 5  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » SPAM