CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tess

6th July 2010, 22:46
how rude
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

terry

6th July 2010, 22:50
If you are the Tess with three postings lower down this page, pot,kettle and black comes to mind.
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

contessa

6th July 2010, 23:52
Better late than not at all, you have posted a least 5 thread on this forum today and NOT once have you thanked the contributors for supplying the answers, but you have a tantrum because you have not been thanked after 9 minutes. Grow up and learn some manners.
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

the joker

7th July 2010, 00:04
Well said Contessa.
Tess I would advise you not to bandy words with Terry on this site.He will lose you completely and you just make a fool of yourself.
You must be giving away at least 80 IQ points to him.
WISE UP !
TJ
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

sammy

7th July 2010, 00:08
Well said, contessa.
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

terry

7th July 2010, 00:19
The Joker,
Thanks for the compliment but I'm afraid you over-estimate me. If I've got 80 points on Tess that would put her somewhere below a sea-sponge.
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

anthea

7th July 2010, 00:28
A quiet drink? (7,5) ???i?i? o?e??
I reckon a sea sponge would get that one all on its own.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

the joker

7th July 2010, 00:28
Yes Terry - somewhere below a sponge sounds about right to me.
Come to think of it sponge was a pretty good analogy,something that soaks up liquid,in her case usually mid-week of a late evening.
TJ
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

sallyw

7th July 2010, 12:51
I love this site for the intelligent help and erudite answers, but I hate to see it degenerating into squabbles and nastiness. It is good manners to thank someone if they have helped you, but sometimes it doesn't happen for various reasons. I always try to thank people who have helped me as i appreciate that they have taken the time and trouble to assist me. However there seem to be one or two people who take a failure to acknowledge as a personal snub, which is silly. Can't we please get back to the spirit of this site which normally makes it such a pleasure to use? And can those people who have fallen out please kiss and make up?
9 of 9  -   Report This Post