CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT28

caravaggio

7th July 2010, 21:44
Sorry, Karen, I inadvertently identified 7a as 1a and will go and sit on the naughty step. x
7 of 35  -   Report This Post

karen

7th July 2010, 21:48
sorry if other cw quizzers wanted the clue and dont have RT28 1d A bit worried by some snow in dynamite (5)
3d State colour of chicken (5,6,3)
I have the answers, just for others, who want to play with clues! Karenx
8 of 35  -   Report This Post

karen

7th July 2010, 21:56
No need to stay on the naughty step Caravaggio! Just wanted to avoid my own confusion.Then realised others, who didnt have the RT thought I was a bit ??? Karenx
9 of 35  -   Report This Post

old gal

8th July 2010, 09:20
Hi Karen! The chicken clue is a two word State in USA with a colour being the last word. It is a breed of chicken. I am stuck on the Margaret and TV clue, am away from the RT so cant remember the number. No answers but a hint would be good. Thanks in advance.
10 of 35  -   Report This Post

karen gardner

8th July 2010, 09:58
Hi old gal, As stated earlier I've already answered these clues. Only posted the clues for persons who dont have RT. The 8d clue Cantonese tribe confused Margaret on tv (7,7) is anagram of first 2 words (hint)Mrs Meldrew
11 of 35  -   Report This Post

flipper2law

8th July 2010, 19:27
Hi all'
Thanks to my eventually realising about the disease at 7across and your remarks, I put my speeling into the computer and it did niot register. I put in the 'extra' h, and it worked.
Donkeys' years ago my father kept hens (in the 30s when things were tight) so I knew about them.
Making slow progress.
Ta.
12 of 35  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

8th July 2010, 20:05
Not the easiest word in the world to spell!
13 of 35  -   Report This Post

dg_gremlin

8th July 2010, 20:11
I found it a little tricky this week. Had to use the crossword solver and anagram solver a few times. Is that cheating? See you next week
DG
14 of 35  -   Report This Post

old gal

9th July 2010, 11:57
Have thought and thought until my (admittedly small!) is tired but will never get 7a in spite of all your comments. Any further help please - is it an anagram?

Just a thought - do any of you ever look at the Saga crossword? I think I've only ever answered one clue. Sorry to intrude onto the RT forum but just wondered.
15 of 35  -   Report This Post

karen

9th July 2010, 12:03
Hi old gal, 7a anagram of placing the hair, Its a disease affecting the lungs.
16 of 35  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT28