CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

shoni71

15th May 2018, 21:35
Bottom half of grid completed and I have the pioneer. but no idea where to go next since I have so many answers missing ibn top half of gfrid. Any help ( major) please on 10 and 13 across would be invaluable.. Thank you in advance.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

chips

15th May 2018, 21:38
Could you give the clues? I no longer have my copy,but finished this.
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

xwordfan

16th May 2018, 00:12
10a Seer is the defn...anagram of is real after 1 letter "for all to see" with 3 letter synonym for in a way at the front

13a can't think of another clue except a synonym might be injectors

the down clues 1- 9 start in row 2 so your letters from the pioneer may help with some of those
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

manic mary

16th May 2018, 10:05
After considerable success on my own with the past couple of EV's, I am now in a similar grid position (despite avid reading of the previous set of posts) as Shoni but without the pioneer, Google threw up too many options and nothing made any sense. Hefty hints please.
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

malone

16th May 2018, 10:16
Post 20 on the other thread gave big hints to the pioneer, but it doesn't seem to have helped you! I don't know how else to give you a 'hefty hint' - other than what's already been given. Do you just want the name?
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

manic mary

16th May 2018, 10:37
Perhaps initials please Malone! Many thanks.
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

malone

16th May 2018, 10:40
His first name, Lee, has already been given and then it's D? F?????, three words in total.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

manic mary

16th May 2018, 15:30
Thank you Malone, totally unknown to me, will plod on.
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

malone

16th May 2018, 15:43
You're welcome, MM. I too had never heard of him, but there was some interesting (and some dreary, technical!) stuff on Wiki.
9 of 9  -   Report This Post