CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kemlo

1st July 2010, 15:21
Sharon, Joe and Bill all played minor roles in the same film. Who shared their surname and starred in the film?
1 of 13  -   Report This Post

herewigo

1st July 2010, 15:40
Sharon Joe and Bill all had the same surname and played minor roles in the same film. Who also shared their surname and starred in the film?
Post 1 of 6Posted: 27th June 2010, 18:03
puzzled
GBQ question - still 2 weeks to go to the closing date.
Post 2 of 6Posted: 27th June 2010, 23:13
helena
Is this a quiz whose compilers have requested that no requests should be posted on sites such as this one?
Post 3 of 6Posted: 27th June 2010, 23:17
puzzled
Yes.
Post 4 of 6Posted: 27th June 2010, 23:18
helena
Thanks I will comply with the compilers request, and I hope everyone else does so .as well
2 of 13  -   Report This Post

terry

1st July 2010, 15:43
beat me to it Herewigo.
3 of 13  -   Report This Post

kemlo

1st July 2010, 15:54
I don't do this quiz, but have seen it posted on many websites. It is obviously proving impossible to answer as the question is so vague. I am just intrigued to find out the answer.
4 of 13  -   Report This Post

terry

1st July 2010, 16:14
Kemlo,
all the more reason not to answer it on here. Some-one who can answer it themself will stand a better chance of winning.
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

kemlo - (the original one)

1st July 2010, 21:18
Until today I signed myself as Kemlo on this site - now I see that someone else has chosen the same name.
I know that imitation is the sincerest of flattery but it doesn't feel like that.
I'd've imagined that whoever runs this site (and I have enjoyed learning lots on it) would have filtered attempts to duplicate names, perhaps using e-mail addresses to filter them...but it's probably one of those smashing self-regulating "events" which works a treat till this sort of things happens. Anyway, it wasn't me!
6 of 13  -   Report This Post

helena

1st July 2010, 22:04
Kelmo
Most of us have been imitated on this site, its just one those things. Perhaps the thinking behind it is if they use a respected contributor's name they are more likely to get a reply to a quiz that the compiler has requested the entrants not to ask for answers on sites such as this.
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

herewigo

1st July 2010, 22:27
What an underhand thing to do. Are folks so desperate to win the quiz (which doesn't reap millions by the way!!) that they are now impersonating people as well as asking questions from it under guises such as 'trivia' 'interesting facts?' etc. Perhaps the thing to do would be to ignore anything which doesn't look like a crossword - after all it is a crossword forum isn't it?
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

herewigo

1st July 2010, 22:31
kemlo
I don't do this quiz, but have seen it posted on many websites. It is obviously proving impossible to answer as the question is so vague. I am just intrigued to find out the answer.

For the benefit of the 'imposter Kemlo' - this question is neither vague nor the answer impossible to find.
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

the original kemlo

1st July 2010, 23:49
Thank you for the supportive thoughts and comments.
10 of 13  -   Report This Post