CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redundantelf

28th March 2018, 15:28
I haven't been on this website for ages and just looked in today. I hope you and the family are well and that you've cut back on the Blue Nun and Sobranes :) Good luck with your clue entry. See you behind the bike sHedsor x
1 of 19  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

28th March 2018, 15:46
That was meant to read 'see you behind the bike sheds' :)
2 of 19  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

28th March 2018, 16:16
Well, well well, Hi ya --------it's been an age, far too long ( looks like you still have not found any real employment!!!!!!!!!)

We are all well thank you ---a few life hiccups -- but all is good

Have graduated from Blue Nun lately to Beaujolais nouveaux and malbroughs but i suppose we must all grow up at some point. Shame really, as i miss those days behind the bike sheds.

3 of 19  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

28th March 2018, 16:25
Yep - fully retired now - should probably be re-titled 'retiredelf' :) I'm not surprised you've had some hiccups - Beaujolais Noveau and Marlborough - ugh. I've moved onto Piat A'Dor and Gitanes - lovely :)

I also miss the days on the naughty step behind the bike shed - are you still in contact with our Scottish friend?
4 of 19  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

28th March 2018, 16:44
Sadly no ------ our Scottish friend has gone dark, I see things on facebook occasionally but that' s all at the moment ----- i am sure at some point we will get back in contact -------------- get in contact woman.

so, are u going to give cluing a go again?????? now u are a retired elf ( do u still get health benefits)

Piat a' dor??????????????? Seriously, really, i mean why. when there is so many Australian reds to be savoured.
5 of 19  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

28th March 2018, 16:47
Lol, just seen u have
6 of 19  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

28th March 2018, 16:52
If you do get back in contact - please pass on my regards. The two of you and chrise helped to brighten up my Monday afternoons on 'Clue Chain'.

I've thrown in a clue for the current 'clueless' (nice to see some old names still out there) but I don't know if it will become a regular occurrence.

I'll stick with the Gitanes and Piat d'or - good or the throat :)
7 of 19  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th March 2018, 17:00
Hi redundantelf
Great to see you back!
8 of 19  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

28th March 2018, 17:07
I too miss the days of clue chain---- we did have fun. Chrise and i did try to resurrect it once but sadly we couldn't in the long run. TTFN and dont'---- be a stranger------ you only ever worked once a year, so, u have no excuse now.
9 of 19  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

28th March 2018, 17:08
xx :)
10 of 19  -   Report This Post