CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andy

18th June 2010, 15:50
Will there be two road maps/sat navs for sale as well with route to the Premier League Grounds included, or are you keeping them for the 2011/12 season?
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

18th June 2010, 17:35
Hi Andy,

Silly Boy may have but I didn't make such an investment, the Swans will only ever play in the Premiership in my dreams.

By the way do you support your home town club? I hope you are not one of these guys who lives in Plymouth but supports Man U or Chelsea!!!

Blessings.

6 of 13  -   Report This Post

andy

18th June 2010, 18:03
I do support ManU but geographically it's the nearest league club to where I live, the local clubs are all non-league and watch them whenever possible.
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

silly boy

18th June 2010, 19:21
I'm afraid to say, these days, I'm only an armchair supporter ! lol I just feel sorry for my son and son-in-law ..... they have season tickets and do travel for some of the matches. Pity they won't be off to 'new' grounds this season !
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

silly boy

18th June 2010, 21:53
I see England have got a similar manager to Cardiff City ...... neither of them know how to change a game if things aren't going well ! lol ;o)
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

19th June 2010, 11:07
Swap you Sousa for Jones?

Incidently, I think I should support England as they are our neighbours although my friend says that just because he eats corned beef sandwiches, doesn't mean he should support Argentina!

10 of 13  -   Report This Post

silly boy

19th June 2010, 11:14
.... and I once went to Algeria for a holiday !!!!! lol ;o)
11 of 13  -   Report This Post

silly boy

19th June 2010, 11:15
..... and I'm off to Salou, Spain, on Tuesday for a weeks holiday ...... do I support them that week ? lol
12 of 13  -   Report This Post

helena

19th June 2010, 13:05
I've just had some chocolate, so I'm supporting the Mexicans (Aztecs), I do have some French ancestors who fled France during the revolution but after the way they won against Ireland I hope that they do not get through the group stages.
13 of 13  -   Report This Post