CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

colin (swansea jack)

16th June 2010, 23:15
Hi Silly Boy,

NO BIG MONEY SIGNINGS SAYS HUW JENKINS, SWANS CHAIRMAN AFTER BRITTON & BESSONE JUMP SHIP.

Do you wish to buy a Swansea City Dictionary?

It's almost the same as the Concise Oxford English Dictionary but owing to a misprint, it doesn't contain the word AMBITION!
1 of 13  -   Report This Post

silly boy

16th June 2010, 23:21
lol lol lol ;o) Nice to see you Colin. How are you ?
2 of 13  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

16th June 2010, 23:24
Not too bad thank you.

Managed to complete the Swansea Post and the four MoS crosswords this week without having to refer to this wonderful site, so pretty pleased with myself.(The vitamins are working!!!)

Hope you are keeping well.

Blessings,

Colin.
3 of 13  -   Report This Post

silly boy

16th June 2010, 23:28
I'm fine thanks. Funnily enough I finished the MoS lot on my own this week ..... couldn't get the Sun Express. I find the Mos crosswords are much easier ! lol

I see rumours are rife about Bellamy coming here on loan for a season ! ;o)
4 of 13  -   Report This Post

andy

18th June 2010, 15:50
Will there be two road maps/sat navs for sale as well with route to the Premier League Grounds included, or are you keeping them for the 2011/12 season?
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

18th June 2010, 17:35
Hi Andy,

Silly Boy may have but I didn't make such an investment, the Swans will only ever play in the Premiership in my dreams.

By the way do you support your home town club? I hope you are not one of these guys who lives in Plymouth but supports Man U or Chelsea!!!

Blessings.

6 of 13  -   Report This Post

andy

18th June 2010, 18:03
I do support ManU but geographically it's the nearest league club to where I live, the local clubs are all non-league and watch them whenever possible.
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

silly boy

18th June 2010, 19:21
I'm afraid to say, these days, I'm only an armchair supporter ! lol I just feel sorry for my son and son-in-law ..... they have season tickets and do travel for some of the matches. Pity they won't be off to 'new' grounds this season !
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

silly boy

18th June 2010, 21:53
I see England have got a similar manager to Cardiff City ...... neither of them know how to change a game if things aren't going well ! lol ;o)
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

19th June 2010, 11:07
Swap you Sousa for Jones?

Incidently, I think I should support England as they are our neighbours although my friend says that just because he eats corned beef sandwiches, doesn't mean he should support Argentina!

10 of 13  -   Report This Post