Hi! I have some cryptic clues that all give UK place names as answers, ant help would be appreciate!
1. Point nail out before premiere of Grand Comedy. (6)
2. Pork and beef, by the sound of it, in this Hampshire flower. (6)
3. Interpretation of a dent following an embarrassed introduction. (7)
4. Donald Campbell started and finished under his car here? (5)
5. Utensil for drawing reveals London town. (6)
6. Alternative to fine eastern flower (6)
7. Hardy town breaks the records. (10)
8. Retell story about three points near the border. (8)
9. Detailed banker sounds dull. (5)
10. Stirs up secret loch in the east. (10)
11. Colour of young girl in the south east. (9)
Thank you in advance!