CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ajt

27th May 2010, 07:45
How goes it? A very easy one this week - quite straightforward
1 of 33  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

27th May 2010, 08:10
Morning AJT -Just making a start - makes a change to get most of the unclued lights so easily - now to persevere with the rest - no doubt I'll be back later for some help!!
2 of 33  -   Report This Post

ajt

27th May 2010, 08:14
Hello to you too, Sudokulover. You won't find any problems, I'm sure, - no tussles.
3 of 33  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

27th May 2010, 09:48
I'm back AJT - Had to break off to sort out workmen who have started work in my garden, but returned and now I'm done too!! Hooray! What shall we do with the rest of the day??
PS - Did you put the noun(ending in s) or the adjective (ending in y) I've gone with "s".
Could you explain the wordplay in 43a please too?
4 of 33  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

27th May 2010, 10:00
AJT - sorted 43a now - i wasn't thinking of the obvious X-factor!
5 of 33  -   Report This Post

ajt

27th May 2010, 10:16
Hi Sudokulover - sorry, I've been away (!) from the PC. I don't know what you mean by the other query - forgotten the wording now- quite by the by, I wish there was a way with this forum to hold the query in view whilst you type the reply.
6 of 33  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

27th May 2010, 10:18
JitterS as in jitterBUGs - sorted now!
7 of 33  -   Report This Post

ajt

27th May 2010, 10:21
Perhaps I'm being dim - I don't know what you mean. Can you relate this to a particular clue, please?
8 of 33  -   Report This Post

k

27th May 2010, 10:32
Hi AJT

I was thinking exactly the same thing! I come to type an answer and want to refer to the original question but it is not readily available!
I have two windows opened simultaneously but it's still a nuisance.
Ps Today's puzzle was a bit of a giveaway -No and Title. I was able to complete it entirely from memory - no reference/ google required.
9 of 33  -   Report This Post

ajt

27th May 2010, 10:36
Good morning K - I recognised you as a genius! It really was easy, but I can't claim to have used no references - not too many, though. I'm trying to puzzlt out Sudokulover's question - Jitterbugs?
10 of 33  -   Report This Post