CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

brunel

7th March 2017, 10:19
Is anyone else having problems sending their completed crosswords electronically?
If you press "SUBMIT" it just sits there, same for Saturday &Sundays cryptics. Have reported it to Times but no progress so far- Tues 10.20
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

xwordfan

7th March 2017, 10:39
i tried with mephisto and it wouldn't submit. Have emailed them
Entered it online via a scan through puzzle.entries@sundaytimes.co.uk

The other Sat/Sun crosswords can be entered online through the old times crossword club page if you can log in to it?
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

brunel

7th March 2017, 10:43
Relieved to hear that I'm not the only one, thanks for the tips crosswordfan.
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

kirky

12th March 2017, 08:39
Did you manage to sort this?
I have tried to enter todays Sun Times Cryptic on 3 different devices and get the same message each time ...sorry not working try again later???
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

brunel

12th March 2017, 10:39
No, after several days and calls to the Times, gave up and sent a scanned version to their email address. If it's still not working, it's a pretty poor show.
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

brunel

12th March 2017, 17:25
UPDATE!
Have just spoken to someone at the Times about the problem of completed crosswords not possible to submit.
The lady I spoke to told me that the problem(that I first reported last Sunday) has not yet been resolved or answered by their "TECH" department. As soon as it is, they will email me! WOW!
Sorry Folks but that's as far as I got with them.
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

xwordfan

12th March 2017, 19:05
Thank you brunel.
I had an email reply last week saying i needed to reinstall the app! I was using my desktop.............!! Oh dear. Let's hope it's resolved soon.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post