CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

deepseabob

18th January 2017, 21:12
Providing I got all questions right, below is an anagram of a famous literary character and is all one word and the whole of the Terminus Tavern is stumped. HEFILFCHAT
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

chrise

18th January 2017, 21:17
I don't why these misty moors.........................
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

deepseabob

18th January 2017, 21:17
Little old lady buying a cup of tea at bar just gave us the answer and walked away shaking her head lol.
HEATHCLIFF
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

chrise

18th January 2017, 21:18
Misquote - try this

Out on the wiley, windy moors
We'd roll and fall in green
You had a temper like my jealousy
Too hot, too greedy
How could you leave me
When I needed to possess you?
I hated you, I loved you, too
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

deepseabob

18th January 2017, 21:29
Was puzzled why you posted the lyrics to a Kate Bush song and then penny dropped lol. HEATHCLIFF , Wuthering Heights. I am so uncultured.
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

chrise

18th January 2017, 21:33
It's nearly the only thing I know about "Wuthering heights", deepseabob - the others are the Monty Python semaphore version, and that the signs to Top Withens (the assumed original of the house) are bilingual in English and Japanese!
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

deepseabob

18th January 2017, 21:42
yes I knew all that. Well actually no I didn't lol. Thing that shames me, there is a copy of Wuthering Heights on my coffee table at home and has been there months. Just not got round to reading it. In fact it starting to look like Withering Heights.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Anagram