CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bonytony

19th November 2016, 08:05
15d - Art of bumwad placement over an unsavoury chod bin? (9)
G ? R ? U ? K ? L
and20a - Newspapers inspired by a king, one downing copious quantities of swiss lager before porking the chalet maid? (5-3)
? ? ?E ? S ? I
Thanks in advancex
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

charleybanger

19th November 2016, 08:11
15d - think Mr Simon's vocal partner

20a - after going downhill in the snow
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

bonytony

19th November 2016, 08:24
Thanks charleybanger, That just leaves - 19d - experiencing a hard - on with potential shag? that's the latest (6) ? H ?A ? E
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

hallgreening

19th November 2016, 10:50
UPDATE-your other one is wrong.
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

metalmrhat

14th July 2021, 22:16
Sorry for the Necro post here, I worked out the answer to 15d just from the the checking letters, but don't understand the wordplay at all, can anyone shed light on it for me?
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

loge

14th July 2021, 22:46
I'm guessing this is something to do with Bridge over Troubled Water? Bridge could be a Profanisaurus term for where you put bumwad (which I think is toilet paper?) and troubled water could be an unpleasant toilet (which I think is a chod bin).

Been a while since I've seen a Viz - I don't live in the UK anymore and thanks to covid restrictions I'm not risking going back anytime soon. Makes me kind of nostalgic!
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

metalmrhat

14th July 2021, 22:49
That makes sense. So it's a double definition in a way. Didn't think of it that way.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post