CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tornface

1st May 2010, 16:35
Last One!

12d Comic actor's son no longer embracing Victoria, say (4)

T?T?
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

mamya

1st May 2010, 16:46
Tati

remove son from (victoria) station

cannot take the credit
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

tornface

1st May 2010, 16:58
Thanks, it was driving me mad. I was thinking sponge or falls, but not the obvious station.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

epipnoia

1st May 2010, 18:40
Thanks for alerting me to this.
The Times's page 2 points only to the crosswords on pages 110 and 112.
All that fun which I would have missed...
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

tornface

1st May 2010, 19:22
It's fab, and the only reason I buy the paper.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

epipnoia

1st May 2010, 19:30
Yeah, the crossword is the only reason I buy The Times, too.
As a student I used to refuse to buy it on the grounds of Mr Murdoch being behind it and hence I would always get it by, um, other means.
I think its crosswords have, sadly, got worse. But not as rapidly as the paper as a whole over the past five years or so.
/end rant
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

tornface

1st May 2010, 20:00
I read all my news online, but the Times are going to start charging for this. I can't do Crosswords or Sudoko on line though. I prefer pencil and paper. Have you tried the Samurai Sudoku, I save it for Sunday morning. Saddo that I am!
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

epipnoia

1st May 2010, 22:32
Never done Samurai Sudoku. But then I avoid Sudoku, anyhow. It's not my bag, really.
The Times charging online is the beginning of how things are going to go. And the iPad is going to really hurry things up that way.
Which I don't think is too bad a thing, really. Paid [but small] subscriptions may bring the standard of journalism in this country back up to where it ought to be.
But we'll see...
8 of 8  -   Report This Post