CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

17th June 2016, 08:58
Hi jazzy. Not seen you around for a while, I think. Have you been away?
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

17th June 2016, 09:04
Hi Chris
Yes, quite a lot of travelling to visit family, catching up, but now back home in the rain and an out-of-control garden . I trust you are well. I just peeped in, as I was on the laptop talking to the Aussie side of the family.
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th June 2016, 09:06
Yes, we too managed to spend the best week of the summer here in a cold and rainy Italy. Dry enough here Wednesday to cut the grass, though.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

17th June 2016, 09:15
A friend was kind enough to mow the front grass, but the back lawn will have to wait a while. My friends at Fattoria l.v. have just picked a bumper crop of strawberries
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

butterfly

17th June 2016, 21:47
Help please jazz girl. Trying to find this weeks thread to Radio Times 25. Put in all combination that I can think of - RT, Radio Times, R Times, etc but can't find anything. Wish there was some sort of standard way of getting to the thread as I always seem to have problems. Thanks.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

elle

17th June 2016, 21:51
Try RT 25 - that seems to produce about half a dozen threads.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

18th June 2016, 07:31
Good morning butterfly
Sorry I was not around last evening.
The RT25 thread is here: only one query so far.

http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/573142/rt-25-last-one/

Hope you are keeping well
jg
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

butterfly

18th June 2016, 11:32
Many thanks, everyone must be on holiday. Having problems with a few but will plod on till I get exasperated!

8 of 8  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » @jazzgirl