CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bluetit2

11th November 2015, 05:40
Hi I must be the only person still on this quiz have not been doing it the last couple of weeks looked back on long thread but no help there Can anyone help with nos 3 6 10 13 32 48 63 67 87 and 96 I have tried Thankyou
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

winnie

11th November 2015, 10:06
Hi bluetit2. There are alot of clues here to give answers to.
Suggest you find the earlier thread on this quiz and trawl though it for the answers you are looking for. Good luck
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

bluetit2

11th November 2015, 10:39
Hi Winnie I did spend a few hours going through the long thread but nobody seems to have given any clues for the ones I need, bit desperate now any help would be appreciated.

3 of 8  -   Report This Post

malone

11th November 2015, 10:50
Clues 48 and 63 are discussed on the very long thread.
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

winnie

11th November 2015, 18:08
Ok bluetit2 try these!
10.First person = I. take the o from' to' + 'wa' from washington and you have the name of a state.
13. Google the names of the types of Motor homes. The answer begins with W
32.To move with urgency is to S.... + Spring as in a source of water.
36. Anagram of 'late'r starting with W = another word for 'to court'
48.Anagram of 'was' + mi for motorway
63. w i ( west indies) + 'a' + three letter word for a trap
67.Anagram of 'i' ( one) + anagram of 'i watch'
87. Take last two letters of 'closed' = first 4 letters of 'wardrobe' + 4 letter word for a group of trees + someone who looks after a child for instance = name of an actor
96. Simply an anagram of 'regards news'
Hope this helps.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

bluetit2

11th November 2015, 21:15
Winnie Thank you for taking pity on me I did go through long thread again and got no 63. Now with your help I am sure I will be able to get the rest. I am truly grateful I have had a bad couple of weeks and want to get this done.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

winnie

11th November 2015, 23:32
Hi bluetit2 Hope you are going on OK but I gave you a clue for 36 (wrongly as it happens) when you really asked for 3 and 6.
3.An anagram of 'win edge with ' You will understand the traditional then.
6.Is a scottish (north of the border) word for midwife and also a cowboy like greeting beginning with H.
Suppose to be helping you not making life more difficult !!
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

bluetit2

12th November 2015, 17:59
Hi Winnie Have been out most of the day, but with all your help I am finished now. Had got Edward Forester for no 87 but knew I needed another clue with two w's. I just need to check it all and fill it in trying not to make any spelling mistakes I often lose the odd half mark this way . Thank you again
8 of 8  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Letter W