CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pseudonym

31st March 2010, 23:56
I only use this site from time to time ,I use the pseudonym pip .Last time I used it was last Fri. I had nothing to do with postings from last night.As after the antics of person or persons unknown last week,I was firmly p..... off ,when someone used the name Pip.
I think MOST of posters are very polite and helpful.I just needed to clear that up.A few or the most helpful regulars assured me last week ,that this rudeness happens from time to time and is best ignored.Will try and do so in the future
1 of 3  -   Report This Post

jimc

1st April 2010, 09:08
I'm sorry that this happened to you.

As you said, rogue posts are best ignored completely - as to answer or even refer to them is like putting fuel on the fire.

JimC
2 of 3  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

1st April 2010, 09:17
Good morning Jim,

It's good to see you in action again and I was beginning to think that you'd become disenchanted with this site. I have to confess that I am becoming dismayed by the morons who are sullying this Forum with their vulgarities - usually late at night when the alcohol is beginning to take effect.

You've answered Pip succinctly and I agree with you.

With best wishes,

Caravaggio
3 of 3  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » baffled