CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jolan

29th September 2015, 12:22
Hello friends. Last week, I tried to post again but access was denied. I've had great help from Ash and Norah, I sent Ash my full attempted posting for last week and he emailed me to say I should be able to post it this week. Here goes.

In addition, I'm getting a bit weary these days so, in future, I'll just post an occasional "5". Hope this is fine with all. Maybe once a month (or fortnight, if I'm in form) J

I set clues just for pleasure. I wonder if some of you excellent regulars would like to try a few? Since they're new, no letters!

Please withhold solutions till 5 pm (GMT + 1) to allow others to have a go.

1. Cold-blooded creature comes from Ecuador to join the soldiers on board, perhaps (9)

2. Mark assuming I’m unable to return to a female person’s sexual partner (11,5)

3. Net almost reached online viewer (6)

4. Fleecing vipers, say, is uncommon without paying or helping oneself (4-7)

5. Man, for example, just put down first type of design (4,4)
1 of 26  -   Report This Post

jolan

29th September 2015, 12:23
YIPPEE!
2 of 26  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

29th September 2015, 12:24
Great to see you old chap!
3 of 26  -   Report This Post

jolan

29th September 2015, 12:33
You too Daniel! I'm off to try and do some work in the garden. See you later
4 of 26  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th September 2015, 13:00
Hi jolan
Good to see 5@5 back. I'm going to pick the red apples this afternoon (we leave the green ones to fall off, but the red ones are always rotten if we do that) so I'll have a look later on.
5 of 26  -   Report This Post

rossim

29th September 2015, 13:22
Glad you're back Jolan.

I'm going out soon but #3 has jumped out at me.

I'll look in later.
6 of 26  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th September 2015, 13:24
So good to see you jolan.
At first reading, I have only #4 but will stop gardening and sit in the sun to try for some more.
7 of 26  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th September 2015, 13:28
...and #3 :)
8 of 26  -   Report This Post

jolan

29th September 2015, 13:31
Great to see Chrise, Rossim and Jazzy also. This Indian Summer is providing a great pull to the great outdoors so off I go too.

Keeping my fingers crossed my solutions/parsing will post this evening. There are a few symbols there (=, > etc). I've sent them to Ash to cast an eye over. Both Ash and Norah are very helpful and keen to keep us all happy. I've thanked them.
9 of 26  -   Report This Post

rossim

29th September 2015, 13:31
.....and #4
10 of 26  -   Report This Post