CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

john (from arran)

26th March 2010, 22:51
I'm afraid tracy, samantha, darren or stu has morphed into pip tonight and is "in her cups" again.
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

mamya

26th March 2010, 22:53
Tis a shame, bless em.
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

pip

26th March 2010, 22:59
I am the original Pip was ambushed by someone or something ,I resent them using my title and subjecting me to ridicule
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

mamya

26th March 2010, 23:37
I realise that
9 of 14  -   Report This Post

pip

26th March 2010, 23:47
yes Mamya I know you do ,am still very annoyed .What is the matter with this person?
10 of 14  -   Report This Post

mamya

26th March 2010, 23:52
Who knows? Try not to let it worry you, could be any one of us next.
11 of 14  -   Report This Post

pip

27th March 2010, 00:05
Yes i know ,it just caught me unawares tonight .I often see the carry on that goes on ,on this site ,its just I was never a target before,
12 of 14  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

27th March 2010, 00:19
Hi Pip,

Sorry that you've been targeted by the troll tonight. It's happened at some point to most of us and is one of the problems of having a forum with no registration and no moderation. However this forum works most of the time and, being a moderator on a couple of other forums, I know how much work that involves so can understand why webmonkeyash didn't want to go down that route.

Please don't give up on us as we're a friendly bunch really.
13 of 14  -   Report This Post

pip

27th March 2010, 00:30
Thanks John(from Arran)I know ye are a friendly bunch ,and I have got help here from time to time ,I will continue to visit this site,otherwise I would be letting this person get the better of me ,and thats not on at all,yes reg. would solve the problem ,but as its not to be I shall just ignore their rantings in future.It just puzzles me why someone would try and spoil things for others ,for no apparent reason regards Pip
14 of 14  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » to Keith