CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

john (from arran)

26th March 2010, 14:30
Ooooooh goody goody, I can see my Amazon shares doubling in value by tomorrow. Now, to try and remember where I put the certificate.
31 of 38  -   Report This Post

ajh

26th March 2010, 17:05
Zardoz-thankyou for the help my Canadian friend. Just as a matter of interest and there is of course no expectation of reply -following the recent and continuing controversy over US health care reform I was wondering what the Canadian perspective was and the "hysteria" that some Americans seem to exhibit concerning the despicable attempt to deny 45,000 of their citizens a year the "choice" to die and 30+million people being "forced" to access the right to basic health care.
32 of 38  -   Report This Post

ajt

26th March 2010, 17:16
A propos the puzzle, and in the absence of Brewers, does anyone know of "old" Nosey? I find that the Duke of Wellington was affectionately known as "Nosey", but I can't confirm the "old"
33 of 38  -   Report This Post

ajh

26th March 2010, 17:21
AJT-found this http://catniphill.com/shop/product9.html
to confirm
34 of 38  -   Report This Post

ajt

26th March 2010, 17:37
Thank you, AJH. I'm intrigued to know how you ever found that site - obviously you smoke a pipe. That finishes the puzzle for me, although I'm rather doubtful about some of the words - there seem in some cases to be several possibilities. Thanks again
35 of 38  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

26th March 2010, 18:12
Google for "Old Nosey" and it's the third hit on the list. It sounds as though tere's been quite a lot of Googling to solve this puzzle.
36 of 38  -   Report This Post

ajt

26th March 2010, 18:25
Thank you, John - now I know where AJH found the site. I admit I googled lots of them, but forgot Old Nosey.
37 of 38  -   Report This Post

ajh

26th March 2010, 19:07
John(from Arran) -as an experiment I googled
John(fromArran)and you made Number One!
38 of 38  -   Report This Post