CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » Spam

chrisg

28th August 2015, 05:11
I have reported the spam which started at 3.34am.
1 of 14  -   Report This Post

busby

28th August 2015, 08:02
It started way earlier Chrisg, I suspect Norah or Ash were on to it.

Last time I looked there were 3 pages of the rubbish.

Well done them ;-)
2 of 14  -   Report This Post

chrisg

28th August 2015, 08:23
Hi Busby. Okay thanks. This spam is now becoming extremely irritating and I feel sorry for Norah and Ash having to deal with this rubbish from mindless morons
3 of 14  -   Report This Post

busby

28th August 2015, 08:35
Hope you are well Chrisg.

It does make one wonder what is the point of the rubbish they generate. I'm sure nobody on this forum would read the rubbish let alone "click" on a link supplied.

Ash and Norah do a wonderful job keeping this place alive and certainly don't need to be wasting their time "flushing" idiots down the plughole.
4 of 14  -   Report This Post

chrisg

28th August 2015, 08:45
I am fine busby. I have googled a few of the user id's and they are infesting several other forums in addition to ours with the same type of text.
5 of 14  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

28th August 2015, 08:49
I too would feel sorry for Norah but I am too busy eating breakfast with one hand and rapidly deleting with the other to feel sorry for anyone!!!

Ash is going to really brainstorm this problem over the weekend. He has a business to run with15 employees and there is a limit as to how much expensive 'Evoluted' time he can devote to this rubbish.

The snag is he has two adorable children who see very little of their Daddy during the week and he wants to spend his weekend with them, not wasting it on these Chinese geeks.

Note to Geeks if you are reading this, I am going for a walk on the promenade this morning. If you fill us up with rubbish, you will go straight in the rubbish bin when I get back😀
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

busby

28th August 2015, 08:51
I've seen the same Chrisg

Unless it's to destroy other peoples enjoyment I cant see the point.
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

28th August 2015, 08:54
Thanks again Norah.
Family is priority.
Enjoy your walk. HOpe the sun is shining for you.
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

busby

28th August 2015, 09:00
Hopefully Norah, you and Ash and all the employees will get some time for yourselves, your family's and the business.
The efforts are appreciated by all members I hope, if not, tell some members to "take a walk".

Thanks for all the efforts during these "trying" times.
9 of 14  -   Report This Post

pigale

28th August 2015, 09:23
Good Morning Norah,

I too wish you a pleasant, relaxing walking away from all these idiotic posts; You had said yesterday morning that you thought it might be a busy day, which proved to be right - What is your feeling for today? Do they have time off at week-end you think?
10 of 14  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Spam