CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

24th August 2015, 21:18
Just to say thank you to everyone who reported the spam earlier today, Ash and myself appreciate the time and trouble you go to in keeping us informed.

I don't always manage to email you all in person but I want you to know it is a big help to us in these very dire and frustrating times. Please keep up the good work.
1 of 25  -   Report This Post

pigale

24th August 2015, 21:20
Of course you cannot email everyone Norah ! It's up to us all to do what we can to help you keep the Forum going as we like it. Good luck !
2 of 25  -   Report This Post

elle

24th August 2015, 21:43
Yes, thank you yet gain , Norah, for all you do to "sort us out"!
3 of 25  -   Report This Post

rosalind

24th August 2015, 21:47
I agree, thank you Norah. And Ash, who I am sure has other things to think about at the dentist than pesky Chinese or Korean spammers. As you say, whatever is their point?
4 of 25  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

25th August 2015, 08:30
Thanks for your encouragement, we need it! And another big thank you to those who reported the overnight spam, I had a lie in and it was all gone when I checked the Forum, the deleting elf had been at work.
5 of 25  -   Report This Post

aquarius

25th August 2015, 08:49
More spam, unfortunately!
6 of 25  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

25th August 2015, 09:16
Ash is aware of the latest batch, thanks. He must be pulling his hair out wondering what to do next.
7 of 25  -   Report This Post

rossim

25th August 2015, 09:20
Maybe we shouldn't click on to any of it, even to report it and just bring another post up to the top.
8 of 25  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

25th August 2015, 09:41
Rossim, I've just asked Ash and he says it makes no difference whatsoever whether or not you reply to a post.

I suggest you continue replying 'Reported' because then other users know that the spam has been reported.
9 of 25  -   Report This Post

rossim

25th August 2015, 09:46
Will do, Norah. It was worth a try!
Thanks for all you and Ash are doing to try and sort this mess out.
10 of 25  -   Report This Post