CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redcoral

11th August 2015, 12:14
Thank you for kind enquiry about me. Last week I ended up in a bone shaking ambulance into hospital finally at FOPAS which puzzled me until I discovered it meant " Frail Old Person's Assesment Service! If you saw me I look far from frail. However I was around at a friend's house & had fainted for more than 30 mins so I was grateful for the help of so many caring people! It really is no fun growing old!!
1 of 53  -   Report This Post

chrise

11th August 2015, 12:16
Not sure whether to congratulate on your recovery or commiserate with your experience, redcoral.
2 of 53  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

11th August 2015, 12:28
Oh dear. That must have been rather worrying for you. I do hope they discovered a reason for the fainting and can prevent it happening again
3 of 53  -   Report This Post

mamya

11th August 2015, 12:34
Thank goodness you got prompt attention , hope they have found the cause and helping with that.

Feel better soon.x
4 of 53  -   Report This Post

redcoral

11th August 2015, 14:12
It seems my blood pressure had dropped a good deal. The doctor is arranging for me to have a home blood pressure monitor!
Tomorrow we go to spend a few days with our daughter & family near Chesham. We are taking the precaution of traveling by taxi & not driving ourselves for the 3 hour trip! Perhaps the sun wI'll shine later this week!
5 of 53  -   Report This Post

chrise

11th August 2015, 14:18
Have a restful visit, redcoral.
6 of 53  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

11th August 2015, 14:40
Have a lovely time with your family.
7 of 53  -   Report This Post

doglet

11th August 2015, 16:03
Growing old apart from ailments can be quite good I have discovered you are allowed to forget things even if you havent and being rude is allowed too.Hope you are still painfree and enjoy yor holidat
8 of 53  -   Report This Post

rossim

11th August 2015, 16:50

My very best wishes to you too, Redcoral.

Doglet's comment reminded me of this amusing poem.

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/warning/
9 of 53  -   Report This Post

chrise

11th August 2015, 16:53
I love that poem, rossim.
10 of 53  -   Report This Post