CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andyc

8th July 2015, 18:39
Bernie have you tried the Mail on line. It's free for 30 days and afterwards it costs £9.99 pcm for all the papers including Saturday and Sunday editions. Quite a bit cheaper than the paper itself. I signed up because I missed so many in the winter storms and therefore no ferries. You also get to submit the crossword on-line (if it's correct).

Andy
1 of 30  -   Report This Post

bernie

8th July 2015, 19:09
Thanks for that Andy, I think I'm too set in my ways, I much prefer the paper copy.(even if it is dearer) I suppose if I had problems getting my copy I would consider it.
Hope you are keeping well.
2 of 30  -   Report This Post

andyc

8th July 2015, 19:14
I'm good thanks Bernie. They were even throwing in a Kindle Fire for free if you paid a year in advance!!! Just thought I'd mention it, I didn't think I would like it but I do. Take care of yourself.
3 of 30  -   Report This Post

bernie

8th July 2015, 19:17
Can you still enter the reward numbers with the on line edition, not forgetting the Panama hat?
4 of 30  -   Report This Post

andyc

8th July 2015, 19:18
No I don't think you can.......I've not seen it anyway.
5 of 30  -   Report This Post

bernie

8th July 2015, 19:22
Andy, is this a "Personal chatty thread"? ;-)
6 of 30  -   Report This Post

albie

8th July 2015, 20:15
I would just like to complain about......only joking...I have sent off for a Panama too!
7 of 30  -   Report This Post

bernie

8th July 2015, 20:23
Hello Albie, yes, so have I, although I fear the largest size will be too small for my XL head! Still, it will fit one of my family.
8 of 30  -   Report This Post

lmj

9th July 2015, 01:02
And me! Never sent off any vouchers in my life. But there is always a first time. Had to get my daughter to write the cheque out though, as I don't possess one. And yes! This could become another "Personal chatty thread"

Cheers

Lin
9 of 30  -   Report This Post

albie

9th July 2015, 08:38
There could be a major problem chaps. I've ordered a medium, but may need a large.
10 of 30  -   Report This Post