CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

z

13th March 2010, 15:45
clot on M3
- - s -
If this is mass can anyone explain the M3 connection?i
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

jdovengloves

13th March 2010, 16:43
One of your previous answers was ass. I presume this clue was 3a or 3d.
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

charon's obol

13th March 2010, 16:45
I assume that the clue in your other thread for which the answer was ASS, was number three, thus M + ASS.

Please read the information below which can be seen when you start a new thread and is meant to help.

POSTING TIPS

1. State the name (and number if available) of the puzzle in the thread title. "Stuck", "Help!!!" or "Last One" aren't very useful titles.

2. Give the clue number, the clue and the number of letters and please put this number in parentheses at the end of the clue. If no number of letters is given in the puzzle, then tell us. It also helps to know if the clue is cryptic or general knowledge.

3. Tell us which letters you already have. Try to use spaces around the character you choose for missing letters as it makes it much easier to read. Also try to ensure that the letters given match the stated number of letters in the clue.
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

frannie

13th March 2010, 16:50
z seemed to give all the relevant info to me (not realising that M3 meant M and the answer to clue 3)
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

zed

13th March 2010, 17:17
Thank you
No I hadn't realised that I was being told to use the previous answer so didn't provide that information
5 of 5  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » cryptic