CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT10

philip

2nd March 2010, 22:06
Slightly harder this week, with fewer poor clues.
My favourite is "Returnable Note" (5) No answers please so others can work it out.
Worried about John from Arran. He has not responded to the RT since my quip about TV Quick a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps thats all his coop stock now.
PHILIP
1 of 22  -   Report This Post

tracy

2nd March 2010, 22:24
would it be
doo daa doo daa day?
2 of 22  -   Report This Post

phillip

2nd March 2010, 23:19
was it me~?
3 of 22  -   Report This Post

robtherich

3rd March 2010, 08:04
Agreed: a better challenge this week - to the point that I'm stuck on my last, 16a. More details in a few days if I'm still stuck!
4 of 22  -   Report This Post

bob w

3rd March 2010, 10:27
R.T.16a peaches
5 of 22  -   Report This Post

gill

3rd March 2010, 10:29
I too miss John from Arran. Where are you John?
I like reading your remarks!
6 of 22  -   Report This Post

robtherich

3rd March 2010, 10:50
Many thanks bob w. I'd never have got that. Swap you for it?
7 of 22  -   Report This Post

robtherich

3rd March 2010, 10:52
John (from Arran) could be making bread, making scenery or making off to the Co-op for his copy. Or maybe the weather's wonderful up there and he's weeding...
8 of 22  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

3rd March 2010, 13:22
Robtherich scrieved (apparently 'scrobe' is to be elided):

John (from Arran) could be making bread, making scenery or making off to the Co-op for his copy. Or maybe the weather's wonderful up there and he's weeding...

Well actually all of those things. Last week was the Drama Festival which took up a lot of time and I didn't even get started on RT#9 until Sunday morning; and, yes it was dire. Anyway, I was out working at Brodick Castle this morning but RT#10 is here with me now and, once lunch is cooked and the dog is walked, I will have a look.

P.S. Where did 'Pete' come from I wonder?
9 of 22  -   Report This Post

bees

3rd March 2010, 13:34
Philip, I thought it was the easiest for ages this week. I didn't even get stuck on one in the corner. You may be interested to know that AB's first posting, asking for four answers, was at 10.48AM on Tuesday. There's dogged determination for you!
10 of 22  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT10