CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ann

27th February 2010, 22:41
Good evening. I am very new to this and have now finished the crossword ( a miracle!) but would you kindly confirm three answers for me, please? The shortest ones on record but seem too easy, therefore I'm not sure if I am correct or missing something. 27d Shared part of Sunday lunch (5) Is this joint? 21d Would one regret planting it? (3) Is this rue and 19a Move quickly, being cut off in animal park (3) Zoo?? Thank you.
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

trevor

27th February 2010, 22:45
Shared = Joint(joint account etc)
part of Sunday lunch = joint

Move quickly = zoom
being cut off = zoo
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

trevor

27th February 2010, 22:49
apparantly rue (regret etc).is also the name of a plant similar to poison ivy.
So all 3 are correct.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

ann

27th February 2010, 23:13
Thank you, Trevor. I did not know there was a plant called "rue". We learn something everyday! Thanks for your help and not laughing at me for requesting confirmation of the three easiest clues!
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

trevor

27th February 2010, 23:23
Stop putting yourself down Ann, you had already finished it.
best of luck
trevor

5 of 6  -   Report This Post

ajh

27th February 2010, 23:32
Anne- your polite request for information and "thankyous" is appreciated and long may it continue -I have not enjoyed visiting this site recently due to people not following reasonable requests on how to post and then becoming abusive and spoiling it for others .We need more people like you
6 of 6  -   Report This Post