CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

colin (swansea jack)

28th February 2015, 11:16
Good Morning,

Mother will include your girl. (4) ?Y?A Is the answer MYRA? I can see the M (mother) and possibly YR (your) Not sure where the A comes from.

Any explanation or alternative answer greatly appreciated.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

malone

28th February 2015, 11:21
I think it's just Ma for mother, with yr/your inside.
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th February 2015, 11:21
MA for mother
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

28th February 2015, 11:23
Thank you Malone, at least I was on the right track even if I didn't quite know how to get there!

I am most grateful to you.

Blessings,

Colin.
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

malone

28th February 2015, 11:27
You're welcome, Colin. Sometimes the more we look at a clue or answer, the less we see!
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th February 2015, 11:34
My last two contributions (here and FT) have been ignored! Oh well..........
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

rossim

28th February 2015, 11:42
Chrise, it's very frustrating when answers are ignored. I think they sometimes just slip up to the top of the page and get missed.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

colin (swansea jack)

28th February 2015, 11:42
Hi Chris E, I have only just seen your post, so my grateful thanks to you as well. As you will know from messages I have sent you when you have helped me in the past, I am meticulous in thanking contributors for their assistance as I am so grateful for their help.

The one thing I cannot abide is bad manners and I would hate you to think that I had ignored your post.

Blessings,

Colin.
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th February 2015, 11:44
Hi Colin
You are always punctilious about answering, so I was sure that you had just missed it.

I was a bit more disappointed that my correct answer on the FT was completely missed, it seems.
9 of 9  -   Report This Post