CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

harry watson

20th February 2010, 22:36
Help aplease 49a Unit of Mass 4 letters, I have ?d?o

I'm not sure about 37d Non uniform quality 10 letters, I have Fancy dress,

Also I'm not sure of32d - One drawing conclusions from a skull's shape, 12 letters - I have Phrenologist
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

terry

20th February 2010, 22:46
The SI unit of mass is the kilogram. So the answer might be KILO.

It's hard to say about the other two without knowing the given letters. But. I would have thought that fancy dress is two words, phrenologist fits the clue though.
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

ritzygal

20th February 2010, 22:56
Think 37d,non-uniform quality might be patchiness
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

terry

20th February 2010, 23:00
It could also be uniqueness. That's why we need the given letters. There are several possible answers without them.
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

harry watson

20th February 2010, 23:35
Thanks Ritzygal - a great help.

Terry thanks, but if you read it properly yopu would see that I DID giove you the letters I had, in the form of words
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

terry

20th February 2010, 23:45
You're taking the piss Harry. How was I supposed to know that your "fancy dress" was built on ?A?C???ESS. (if indeed it was). If you had told us the given letters,as any sensible person would have,you would have got the answer much sooner. Think about it Harry. How was anybody supposed to deduce which letters of "fancy dress" were crossing ones. You utter prick.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

trevor

21st February 2010, 00:05
u??er pric? - Under price?
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

little'un

21st February 2010, 16:34
I can't believe some people are so utterly and unnecessarily r?d? and b?d m?a??e?e? Thank you for the helpful answers to the others.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post