CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

quixote

12th January 2015, 11:54
Done and dusted - all in my own head as customary (for me anyway).
Spent yesterday afternoon rivetted to the BBC TV News channel - incredibly moving...to tears at times. Faith in basic humanity of most people a bit restored.

I get involved with Prophet, cartoon hero, in international expression of solidarity (2, 4, 7)
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

xerxes

12th January 2015, 12:00
Prophet?
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

quixote

12th January 2015, 12:02
Ask any Muslim.
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

xerxes

12th January 2015, 12:08
:)
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

rusty

12th January 2015, 14:26
Well done... again, Quixote!
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

susan

12th January 2015, 21:47
Quixote, if you think it's cheating to ask for help with a crossword, why do you come on a Crossword Help Forum to tell us that you're "done and dusted"? Perhaps I'm wrong but I find it really boastful and not in the spirit usually shown on this helpful, friendly site. If you really know everything, as you appear to suggest, please put yourself forward for Brain of Britain and we'll all cheer you on and congratulate you when you win. Otherwise, please be quiet. (Rant over!)
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

trevor

12th January 2015, 23:08
i reckon your wasting your time Susan. ignore these posts and it might go elsewhere for attention and validation.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

susan

13th January 2015, 11:10
Thanks Trev, you're right of course! Next time I'll count to ten, try to think nice thoughts and SIT ON MY FINGERS!
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

rusty

13th January 2015, 19:54
Quixote's post seems perfectly innocuous, to me.
9 of 9  -   Report This Post