CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

11th December 2014, 12:23
At the moment there appear to be some users who object to the non-crossword related threads, feeling that the Forum should only deal with crossword related matters. As such, I have been asked to state Admin's policy on these threads.

The Forum is meant to be a friendly place where users can, within reason, chat on other matters. Neither Ash nor myself object to these non-crossword related threads provided they are clearly marked as such and do not dominate the Forum.

I would suggest that users only interested in crossword related matters simply avoid the non-crossword threads. In this respect, please do not post personal comments relating to other users who do chat on the Forum, friendly give and take is the order of the day.

I would also remind users not to post personal information on the Forum, it lies in the public domain and is available to view world wide.

Happy Christmas from Ash and myself, thank you all for helping to make the Crossword site a success.
1 of 15  -   Report This Post

chrise

11th December 2014, 12:28
Thanks Norah
Happy Christmas to you and Ash, and all the others who help to provide this excellent site for us.
2 of 15  -   Report This Post

rossim

11th December 2014, 13:06
Thanks Norah.

Back in September you asked that non-crossword related threads were marked as such, and as far as I can see, this has been adhered to.

I think this site is all the richer for the friendly interaction between crossword lovers.

I hope you and Ash have a Happy Christmas and may this excellent forum long continue.
3 of 15  -   Report This Post

trevor

11th December 2014, 13:09
ban the moaning minnies!
happy Christmas Norah.
4 of 15  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

11th December 2014, 13:23
Cheers Norah and Ash. Happy Christmas to you and the A team

http://www.blackdog.net/holiday/christmas/crossword/Christmas_sol.gif
5 of 15  -   Report This Post

sallyw

11th December 2014, 13:42
I agree. Nadolig Llawen i chi.
6 of 15  -   Report This Post

elle

11th December 2014, 15:13
Thanks , Norah and Ash, for again looking out for us all!
Happy Christmas to you and your families!
7 of 15  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

11th December 2014, 16:28
Keep up the good work, Norah & Ash --- but remember to take a break!
And thanks to jazzgirl for that little jollity (slightly easier than today's Speccie Double Christmas Special)!
8 of 15  -   Report This Post

celadon

11th December 2014, 16:56
Ash & Norah.

Nollaig shona dhuit.

Celadon
9 of 15  -   Report This Post