CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

4th December 2014, 19:58
Hi
I asked a day or two ago how you were, but I don't think you saw it. Do you have an intact house yet?
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

imagcq

5th December 2014, 16:38
Hello ChrisE Well it has been a hell of a year,i can tell you. The house was completed a while back now, I am finally fully repaired from wounds and breakages.

With the help of Admin and my cunning, I finally caught the imposter of 6@6.

With all that has happened over the last year I decided to take some time away. (although I do look in from time to time, to keep abreast so to speak).

Cheers one and all and thanks for asking how I am, I do miss you all. PS (The rogue poster was no one on the forum, The Et tu Brute came from within, which hurt all the more)

Anyhow Cheers all!

2 of 5  -   Report This Post

chrise

5th December 2014, 16:40
Good and bad news, then. I'm pleased to hear that both you and your residence are recovered, though.
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

ixion

5th December 2014, 16:52
Forgot to say on Clueless...enjoyed your Vatican City idea imagcq
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

imagcq

8th December 2014, 16:56
Thanks for the mention Ixion, Chrise good news and good news really, after that little spell of muck spreading about multiple posters earlier in the year (and me throwing my toys out and retracting 4@4 and myself from the forum) For one of my own family to show me up and chill me out (after I eventually calmed down) was fresh air indeed.

Anyhow thanks for asking after me Cheers and I will see you around.

PS Sorry Ginge I know you asked as well, a while back so now you know.

Cheers all !
5 of 5  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » @imagcq